Wednesday, November 11, 2015

にほんご Reflection and Revised Goals

Hard to believe that the semester is already more than half over! I think I've made a good deal of progress towards my Japanese speaking goals. My listening comprehension, and speaking speed are both light-years beyond what they were at the start of the year.

I'd still like to improve upon my speaking in terms of coming up with complete correct sentences on the spot. Essentially, I can speak a lot faster than I can think in Japanese, and both are important! My tonal correctness still has a ways to go, but I think I'm making some progress.

What I'm changing:

Actually going to office hours. For whatever reason (read: excuses), I never made going to office hours a priority in the last months, and that is going to change! I'm already signed up for my first!

じゃあ、また!

2 comments: