Thursday, September 17, 2015

Introduction

Hello! わたしの なまえわ サミュエルです。Princeton だいがくのにねんせいです。I'm studying Japanese because of my love of Japanese culture (anime especially) and because of my experiences in Japan this past summer in Kyoto through a Princeton Global Seminar. (I visited Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, Himeiji, Hiroshima, Fukuoka, Nagasaki and Kumamoto over 7 weeks!) I absolutely loved my time in Japan, and am looking forward to learning more of the language. (although I'm a bit worried about kanji, which I've never learned before)

3 comments:

  1. I want to go to Kumamoto sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kumamoto castle is fantastic if you ever get the chance to go!

      Delete
  2. hello, im sorry to be late for sending my commets. so let me introduce myself, im Naoki Kitayama, from hyogo Kobe, 18 years old, as, i lived in Kobe, i have been to Kyoto, Osaka, Nara. im happy that you visit there. im looking forward to your comments, thank you.

    ReplyDelete